I understand where a biker might be a hell rider. Due to the reputation, which they carry for being the bad and rough guys. But, I ride bikes with my friends and it is just a stress reliever. All the wind in your face it feels as if your problems and troubles are not there. It is a moment that you feel free and just get to live for that moment. The picture looks as if the rider is so overwhelm and is just coming out and leaving to find somewhere to collect himself.
The Womb
I see a delicate flower coming out of something so ugly. The womb to me is a mother in pain because she is excited of her first born. And everyone around her seems to be so upset with this pregnancy. They don’t want the child to be born. But the mother knows that she is carrying something precious that has been given straight from God. And that her child has a plan and will grow into a delicate flower.
The Jawbone
I do agree with poem. Mary was visited by angel to tell her that she was going to give birth to the savior of this world. That he was going to die and give us eternal life if we just believed and followed him in truth and spirit. And I believe the jawbone is the people that don’t believe and will one day will die spiritually because they don’t believe in God lord and savior. And Samson was not strong because of his hair when he cut his hair his strength was taken away because of his disobedience towards God. And that is the same way with us if we do not listen to God and follow his commandments he will close doors that are of great opportunities.

No comments:
Post a Comment