Monday, January 11, 2010

EME 2040 Three Stories

Coyote
This is an animal that many people do not understand its way of thought. The main thing that I like is that it may not really care for it'a actions or what happens. But it still is smooth when it needs to and never gives up. I see as it does not take things serious but still strong when it is needed.

Bat
The bat is an animal that is aware of its surrounding. It can hear echoes from sounds that bounce of objects. But at the same time runs into things because there is too much going on. It is an animal that is aware of everything around but is sometimes overwhelm and cannot handle the since of pressure. The Picture look as if it is coming out of the back item all confused and evil and mad.

Two gnomes dance the celebratory hopaky
The pictures show the two gnomes enjoying themselves no matter what is going on. Which I believe the picture behind represents that. They don’t want to get involved in the political view. But I think they are very much in tune with themselves to be ok with their man hood. There are level headed enough to not care what people say and go to their own beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment